[SciPy-Dev] SciPy.org Website Move and Redesign

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jul 25 21:27:00 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Anthony Scopatz <scopatz@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I think the www.scipy.org site looks a lot nicer than the replacement,
>> which still looks unfinished.
>

> I disagree and am in favor of the replacement though I probably don't have
> the spare cycles to contribute in any meaningful way.

I think the point that's more important here is that the new approach
is *maintainable* moving forward and makes it trivial to delegate
website work to a separate team of contributors.  The moin-based setup
is more or less impossible to update in any meaningful way, so for all
intents and purposes it's a complete dead-end.

Cheers,