[SciPy-Dev] SciPy.org Website Move and Redesign

Eric Jones eric@enthought....
Thu Jul 26 20:15:06 CDT 2012

Hey Kyle and Pauli,

Ognen is out this week, but he will be helpful for how to best work with on server options.  We'll be glad to help getting the scipy server set up as needed to host static/Django/whatever.

I am, unfortunately, heading out on vacation early tomorrow morning and am off the grid through next week.  I'll catch up with the conversation at that point.

eric