[SciPy-Dev] branching 0.11.x
Sat Jun 9 08:46:46 CDT 2012
We're almost ready to branch 0.11.x and tag the first beta. Here's some
things that are still TODO.
Necessary to finish before the first beta:
- Fix http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1599 (work around segfaults
due to single-precision shift-invert mode in Arpack)
- https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/217 (Finishing optimize.minimize()
Can be fixed after the first beta:
- http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1669 (sparse.csgraph test failures)
- https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/198 (fitting discrete distributions
Things that would be good to include, but will be postponed unless they're
merged in time:
- https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/236 (use memoization in Minpack
- https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/235 (t-test with unequal variances)
- https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/173 (binned statistics)
- any other PRs / patches that are ready
If we can get the necessary items resolved this weekend, I plan to create
the branch tomorrow evening (at or after 9pm GMT).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SciPy-Dev