[SciPy-Dev] Gentoo Segmentation fault in SuperLu

Martin Dulovits martin.dulovits@woogieworks...
Sat Mar 3 06:37:29 CST 2012

I am not able to compile a version of scipy in gentoo which does not
fail the automated tests. ( scipy.test() .. )
I attached with gdb and found that SuperLu is causing a segmentation fault.
Is there a gentoo way to solve this problem ? It seems to be caused by
the gentoo-system version of superlu which is not patched in some way ..
i have read in some forums but I still dont have a clue on how to solve
this problem.
I tried on serveral computers but alway ran into the same problem.

I hope someone can help ..

martin