[SciPy-Dev] cephes_smirnov never returns on mips/sparc/...

Yaroslav Halchenko lists@onerussian....
Fri Mar 30 13:35:00 CDT 2012

quite positive (may be not straight in cephes_smirnov but nowhere
near python ;) ) -- I will rebuild ones more -- previously gdb was
confused with source file was changed during build... hopefully this
time it would be cleaner -- it takes a bit though on that sparc ;)