[SciPy-Dev] Building docs from current master

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers@gmail....
Tue Nov 13 13:53:28 CST 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Denis Laxalde <denis@laxalde.org> wrote:

> Andreas Hilboll wrote:
> > trying to build the docs from current master, I run into this problem::
> >
> >     IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> > u'/home2/hilboll/src/scipy/doc/source/examples/normdiscr_plot1.py'
> >
> > Indeed, there's no folder ``doc/source/examples`` in master. Is this
> > intended? What am I doing wrong?
>
> See http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1671

I had a look at this again, and I can finally reproduce this issue on
Linux. On OS X - where I built the releases till now - the code works as
is. I'll investigate in more detail why it works now on OS X and how I can
keep it working after changing the code as in the patch attached to #1671.

Ralf