[SciPy-Dev] Python Scipy Block Diagram Editor with ACG

Cera, Tim tim@cerazone....
Tue Nov 20 12:41:37 CST 2012

> As is, the block diagram editing is done in libre office draw and you have
> to manually type in the functions and commands, I have
> attached an example exported to pdf.

Would anyone be willing to help with this, I have no experience developing
> with the open source community.

I won't be able to help, except to give some information.  Found this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/FlowBasedProgramming a long time ago which
might be useful.  Some of the links are broken now, and some of the others
are really old, but something there might be helpful.

In general, flow based programming hasn't caught on.   I think partially
because of reasons described in the old saying, "To hell with tradition, we
are going to do it like we always did!"

Kindest regards,
Tim