[SciPy-Dev] optimize: add algorithm for global optimization basin hopping

Jacob Stevenson jstevenson131@gmail....
Thu Oct 18 03:05:01 CDT 2012

I thought I would mention here on the mailing list that I redid the basin hopping global optimisation algorithm with a more advanced feature set.  There are now two versions basinhopping, and basinhopping_advanced.  I would be very interested which version people think is more appropriate for scipy.

Jake