[SciPy-Dev] ckdtree pull request

Patrick Varilly patvarilly@gmail....
Mon Sep 3 07:37:22 CDT 2012

Dear Vincent,

I'm very happy to hear that the code has helped you.  The pull request is
almost ready (I wrote most of it), and I've been delinquent in putting
together the last few finishing touches so that it can be considered for a
merge (rolling in some benchmarking code and merging a few final
contributed fixes).  Other than those, the code is ready to go.  I've been
very busy over the past few weeks, but will do my best to get these last
issues sorted out soon.

All the best,

Patrick