[SciPy-Dev] [SciPy-User] ANN: SciPy 0.11.0 release candidate 2

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers@gmail....
Sat Sep 8 11:24:36 CDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Christoph Gohlke <cgohlke@uci.edu>wrote:
>

>> test_qz_double_sort is now failing in all msvc9/MKL builds (Python 2.6
>> to 3.2, 32 and 64 bit):

This turned out to be something minor, fixed by
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/292.

<snip>

> This issue has held up the release for too long already, so unless someone
> has time to get it resolved this week, I propose the following:
>   1. Figure out if the problem is the sort function or something else.
>   2. If it's sort, disable it. Otherwise remove the qz function from the
> 0.11.x branch.

The problem is only in the sort keyword, here's a PR to disable it for the
time being: https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/303
See ticket 1717 for more details.

Ralf