[SciPy-Dev] stats cleanup, attempt

nicky van foreest vanforeest@gmail....
Sun Sep 9 12:13:44 CDT 2012

Hi,

Slowly but surely I am making some progress with respect to
understanding the stats library. Hence I feel can start with making
some contributions too. As a first attempt I would like to propose
some clean up first.  There is some code from

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/blob/master/scipy/stats/distributions.py#L415

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/blob/master/scipy/stats/distributions.py#L430

This is not used in distributions.py, and if I recall from a previous
mail from Josef it not used at all anymore. Can I remove it?

BTW: should I post a mail about proposals like this, or just remove
it, and send a pull request with some explanation?

Nicky