[SciPy-Dev] Savitzky-Golay for scipy.signal

Sun Sep 9 15:39:34 CDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 3:34 PM, thomash <thomas.haslwanter@alumni.ethz.ch>wrote:

> In my line of work, the Savitzky-Golay filter is one of the most useful
> filters,
> and I think it would be worth including it into scipy.signal.
> "rgommer" has already mentioned that he would support that notion, and I
> was
> wondering if it would be ok with the other developers if I go ahead with
> it?
> thomash

You're email is well-timed, because I've been working on an implementation
today, and in fact, I was working on unit tests when your email arrived.
I'll have a pull request on github very soon (definitely by the end of the
day).

Warren