[SciPy-Dev] commit rights for Eric Moore

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers@gmail....
Sat Apr 13 04:35:25 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Eric Moore has been a regular contributor to Scipy (and Numpy) in the past
half year or so - he has for example added signal.periodogram/welch and
improved the orthogonal poly support in scipy.special. Since those
contributions were of high quality, I've asked him if he plans to continue
contributing and is interested in obtaining commit rights for Scipy. To
which his answer is yes/yes. So I propose to give him those rights.

Do you all agree with that?

Cheers,
Ralf