[SciPy-Dev] GSOC - improvements to the .sparse package advice

Blake Griffith blake.a.griffith@gmail....
Thu Apr 18 18:46:23 CDT 2013

Hello Izzy, I hope you are doing better. I commented on the mentioned
ticket, and submitted a patch for a bug you found. Thanks for pointing it
out, it was an easy fix, which is nice for my first patch!

I'm still not sure exactly what I want to do for GSoC but we should
communicate so that there is no overlap, and we can avoid duplicating
effort. You can track some of my progress on my blog at http://cwl.cx . I
have a math and physics background, hence my interest in Scipy, I took an
advanced numerical methods class this semester so I'm looking for some fun
ways to apply what I've learned.