[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Warren Weckesser warren.weckesser@gmail....
Mon Apr 22 16:14:25 CDT 2013

On 4/22/13, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com> wrote:
> Many of the issues have been migrated. Please have a look and let me
> know of any problems.
>
> https://github.com/jseabold/scipy-trac-migration/issues?state=open
>
> I got rate limited by github, so I will have to continue later tonight
> to make sure there are no problems.
>
> You'll notice that I used the same @ -> atmention: substitution for
> now so that people don't get notifications, as I'm working out the
> kinks. I used the same trac -> github mapping as the numpy migration
> and added several more by hand of names I recognized as being a
> duplicate e-mail address of a regular contributor.
>
> If we want different issue labels, let me know. It's probably easier
> to format them now than to do it later.
>
> Anything else?

Can we take this as a good time to simply drop all the "Statistics
Review" tickets?  My understanding is that they were part of an
ambitious plan from several years ago, but, as far as I can tell,
those ticket have no real purpose any more.

Warren