[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Tue Apr 23 09:28:47 CDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I usually sorted by last change date.
>>>

>> Good idea. Ok, I'll just keep all the ones that have any comment history.
>
> Or somebody finishes up the Statistics Review.
> (Should be almost done anyway, at least basic check.)
>
> I cannot even find anymore what's still open and empty.

Ok found them http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/report/11?USER=anonymous&page=5
There are still a lot of empty ones.

Quite a few of the functions have been checked (and fixed) with other tickets.
Deleting them sounds ok, since there hasn't been any volunteers to check them
one by one.

Josef