[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Tue Apr 23 11:56:21 CDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yeah, that should be doable. I'll add it to the list.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> same for tickets
>> ticket:1082
>> 3rd comment here https://github.com/jseabold/scipy-trac-migration/issues/1081
>

> looks like there are quite a few ways of specifying changesets/revision
> r6160
> in last comment here https://github.com/jseabold/scipy-trac-migration/issues/992

I'm only grabbing the ones that are specified changeset:XXXX and rXXX.
Y'all are more familiar with trac. Is this sufficient? Do people use
the [XXX] traclinks?

Are there any other traclinks that I should look out for? It doesn't
look like there is much use of ticket:XXXX but rather #XXX. There are
some cross links to numpy tickets that I can probably update to
numpy's github issue tracker, but I'd prefer to do this only if you
think it's worth it. Let me know.

Skipper