[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers@gmail....
Wed Apr 24 13:50:30 CDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> I can turn on Issues now, and give you push access (you need those I
> >> guess?). Anything else?
> >

> The other thing is trac. I don't know about the timing for making trac
> read only. People are still commenting on tickets / filing new ones
> today.

Good point. That actually didn't work well for the numpy move - I think
it's still not read-only. Who knows about Trac and has admin rights? Can we
make it read-only before Skipper starts uploading issues? Not being able to
comment on existing tickets for a day would be better than losing those
comments.

Ralf