[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Wed Apr 24 14:51:23 CDT 2013

24.04.2013 21:50, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
[clip]
> Good point. That actually didn't work well for the numpy move - I think
> it's still not read-only. Who knows about Trac and has admin rights? Can
> we make it read-only before Skipper starts uploading issues? Not being
> able to comment on existing tickets for a day would be better than
> losing those comments.

The Numpy Trac was made read-only in the sense that you cannot add new
tickets, but only some days after the transition.

I have necessary admin rights to make the changes. We can make the Trac
temporarily read-only for some time, if there's a timeline for the
transition.

--
Pauli Virtanen