[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Wed Apr 24 15:59:18 CDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> 24.04.2013 21:50, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
> [clip]
>> Good point. That actually didn't work well for the numpy move - I think
>> it's still not read-only. Who knows about Trac and has admin rights? Can
>> we make it read-only before Skipper starts uploading issues? Not being
>> able to comment on existing tickets for a day would be better than
>> losing those comments.
>
> The Numpy Trac was made read-only in the sense that you cannot add new
> tickets, but only some days after the transition.
>
> I have necessary admin rights to make the changes. We can make the Trac
> temporarily read-only for some time, if there's a timeline for the
> transition.

I'm doing what is hopefully a last test run now. Whenever it's done
1-2 hours, provided everything is fine, I can do the final move.

Also, it turns out it is probably easier if the scipy-gitbot account
has write access to the scipy repo.

Thanks,

Skipper