[SciPy-Dev] Website Migration: Status and Ideas

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat Apr 27 03:12:52 CDT 2013

27.04.2013 10:58, Andreas Hilboll kirjoitti:[clip]
>> About the cookbook: How about moving that to IPython Notebooks? Or at
>> least having the examples in notebooks, and linking to these at the
>> bottom of each example? Any ideas on how to automate such a translation?
>
> Or moving the cookbook to Scipy-Central?

I think that would a good idea.

The thing that is missing is improving the stability Scipy Central ---
currently, I'm getting error 500 for the site, and this is not unusual.

I think having a deployment for it where the bus factor of people having
access to the site being > 1 would be important.

--
Pauli Virtanen