[SciPy-Dev] 0.13.0 release schedule

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers@gmail....
Sun Aug 4 09:13:34 CDT 2013

Hi all,

It's time to start thinking about the 0.13.0 release. I have just submitted
an update to the release notes (https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/2685),
it would be great if you could check that and suggest more things that
should be mentioned.

My proposal for the release schedule is:
Aug 17 (just before EuroScipy): beta 1
Aug 31: rc 1
Sep 12: rc 2 (if needed)
Sep 22: final release

Does that work for everyone? If there are critical issues for this release
that are not listed at
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues?milestone=9&state=open please add
them, or add a comment to the issue.

Of course I'd like to see as many PRs as possible merged before branching
0.13.x, but these in particular should make it in:
  - 2684: Arpack fix
  - 2658: linalg.interpolate update
  - 2588: allow kwargs in stats.distributions
  - 2510: N-dimensional integration routine
Help in merging PRs before the 17th will be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ralf