[SciPy-Dev] Testing SciPy against NumPy master.

Nathaniel Smith njs@pobox....
Sun Aug 11 13:54:00 CDT 2013

Should scipy test against numpy master, or should numpy test latest scipy
against numpy master? Arguably any time numpy master breaks scipy it's a
bug in numpy, so maybe this should be part of numpy's .travis.yml instead?