[SciPy-Dev] github labels for pull requests

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Sun Aug 18 09:03:57 CDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Juan Luis Cano <juanlu001@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 08/18/2013 03:48 PM, josef.pktd@gmail.com wrote:
>> I added the `stats` label to some pull requests
>>
>> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues?direction=desc&milestone=9&sort=created&state=open
>>
>> It works for the list of issues but not for the list of pull requests.
>>
>> Is there a policy on this?
>>
>> Josef
>
> I'm seeing the open pull requests on the issues page.

That's always the case on github, if no labels are selected
But I would also like to see the open PRs when I want only the issues
and PRs for some labels.

> They get mixed up
> with the issues but as far as I know pull requests cannot be tagged.

We can tag them on the issues list. select them in the small square
and change label.
tagging requires being a member of the organisation or repository, AFAIK

(I used it sometimes for statsmodels to get some order in issues and PRs.)

Josef