[SciPy-Dev] github closed issues show up as open in issue list

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Sun Aug 18 12:50:29 CDT 2013

two closed issues

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/652
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/647

but when I search for issues, then they show up as open
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/search?q=anova&state=open&type=Issues

When I saw this in another case earlier today, I managed to change it
to closed in the issue list by reopening and closing the issue.

Is there a better way for this or is there some other problem?

I was reviewing some ancient tickets and closing some outdated ones.
scipy.stats is still the leader in the open issue count by a large margin :(
(and in the closed issue count)

Josef