[SciPy-Dev] working on integrate.odeint (was: Loss of precision using lsoda...)

Juan Luis Cano juanlu001@gmail....
Fri Aug 23 02:10:29 CDT 2013

On 08/23/2013 08:42 AM, Juan Luis Cano wrote:
> On 08/23/2013 03:10 AM, Warren Weckesser wrote:
>> The other python file (test_lsoda.py) also needs the correction to the
>> coefficient.
>>
>> Warren
>
> Warren, thank you so much for pointing that out - I should never code
> at 2 AM. Now test_lsoda.py produces the correct output, which suggests
> I have to tune the relative and absolute error in test_lsoda2.py.

Right, this was exactly the problem. Now the three tests produce the
same output and I understand much better the interface. In the branch I
pointed out before I wrote some issues as a to-do list and I plan
working on fixing some integrate.odeint problems in the following
months, when time and circumstances allow for that.

Juan Luis