[SciPy-Dev] New function in scipy.signal.lti to generate Nyquist plot

Niklas Kröger kroeger.niklas@gmail....
Fri Feb 8 07:00:12 CST 2013

Hi Scipy-Dev team,

I am new to the development of open source software, so please don't be too
harsh if I make/made any major mistakes.
I recently forked the scipy main branch on github and added a function in
the "signal" submodule. I have been using it during this semester in one of
my classes and I missed the ability to generate a Nyquist plot, so I
implemented it myself and figured others might find this useful too.

Eagerly I quickly coded something and created a pull request on github
where I then learned, that the decision about adding new functionality is
made on this mailing list.
If you want to take a look at the code you can find my commits in this pull
request:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/418

Like I said, I am entirely new to all of this and just hope to provide
something useful to this great project I enjoy using.

Best regards,
-Niklas Kröger.