[SciPy-Dev] Scipy Central Home Page .. finally

Surya Kasturi suryak@ieee....
Fri Feb 15 02:25:21 CST 2013

Hi there,

Finally, I tried to make a Scipy Central design (home page) looking close
to scipy.org

Please take a look and let me know how it is.. what could be changed and
all.

http://ksurya.github.com/scipy-central-design/home.html

Also: Few changes/ new features might be required like changing font size,
color, background color etc..

Please do comment on them too!

The rest of the pages would be looking very similar to this..

(Note: this was the previous version http://ksurya.github.com/scipycentral/ ..
Looks a lot like search engine and probably won't work for this site).

Looking for your comments.. is this has any chance of merging into
main-stream (of course with some small changes)

-- Surya