[SciPy-Dev] Scipy Central Home Page .. finally

Surya Kasturi suryak@ieee....
Sun Feb 17 06:08:04 CST 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Surya Kasturi <suryak@ieee.org> wrote:
> > Does it look any modern? Actually, my background is more inclined towards
> > Python.. Joined to write some python.. but somehow, I scipycentral found
> > intetesting (may be because, there is a lot to do on it -- and I could
> do it
> > from scratch).
>

> Minor suggestion: use sans serif fonts.  Those small serif ones really
> don't work very well in normal screen resolutions...
>
> Cheers, and thanks for working on this!

Please take a look into another page:
http://ksurya.github.com/scipy-central-design/snippet.html
previous was home page.. this is how a snippet page might look like..
(Note: the syntax highlighting was done using pygments.. I just used <pre>
here.. don't worry abt that one.)