[SciPy-Dev] Like to contribute to Scipy

anand parthasarathy anandps20@gmail....
Tue Feb 19 01:44:12 CST 2013

Hi,

I would like to start contribute to Scipy - signal processing module. I
have been using MATLAB for a very long time, to the extend that i have
implemented many signal processing algorithms targeting the applications in
the field of Communications & wireless PHY Layer .

 I am currently a Research Intern at Centre of Excellence in Wireless
Technology (CEWiT), India. I am so much fascinated by Scipy and though i am
new to python, i started love to code in python environment.

Since this field is like a ocean , i would like to get suggestions from you
guys on this like where to start , and after decided with a specific part
to work on , i will start and contribute many things to Scipy to the extend
that i can.

Regards,
Anand Parthasarathy