[SciPy-Dev] Status of Migrating Issues to Github?

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis@gmail....
Tue Feb 19 21:31:38 CST 2013

https://github.com/thouis/numpy-trac-migration

Testing was key.  I used my own repo for that, and did maybe 20 test
imports before the real one (and still made a few mistakes).

Tratihubis looks more polished.

Ray