[SciPy-Dev] running into errors in scipycentral

Kevin Dunn kgdunn@gmail....
Thu Feb 28 09:42:11 CST 2013

On 2013-02-28 9:16 AM, "Surya Kasturi" <suryak@ieee.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Andreas Hilboll <lists@hilboll.de> wrote:
>>
>> > I just configured scipycentral locally. When I tried to submit a test
>> > link in it, I encountered an error.
>> >
>> > http://dpaste.com/hold/1007760/ contains details of it.
>> >
>> > So, can you please look into it? I don't think you guys have got this
>> > one! It would be great if you can help me on it..
>>
>> Apparently, scipycentral uses Sphinx to compile the rst markup to HTML.
>> It seems like you didn't set up the Sphinx suite, at least, sphinx is
>> complaining about a missing config.
>>
>> A.
>>
> I do have Sphinx. I guess its unable to find ./deploy/compile/conf.py
right? All I think is that there must be a bug with os.path..
> Note: I am on windows

Maybe it will help to see a directory listing on the deployed webserver?
http://pastebin.com/ph3ReddB

I seem to remember using "os.sep" everywhere, instead of hard coding the
directory separator, but I might have missed one or two instances.

Kevin