[SciPy-Dev] Getting IO Error while running Scipy Central on local server

Nathaniel Smith njs@pobox....
Thu Jan 24 13:16:14 CST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Surya Kasturi <suryak@ieee.org> wrote:
> I successfully installed the scipy central site on my computer. I just tried
> to submit a code snipped for testing.. and ran into the below error.
>
> IOError at /item/new/ [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> 'compile\\conf.py'
>
> Please look into the error: http://dpaste.com/890230/

I'm not an expert on this code (it's not clear that anyone who's still
active is; you may be stuck debugging things yourself in general), but
it looks like there's some code there using windows-style directory
separators (\ instead of /) and you're not running on windows?

-n