[SciPy-Dev] segfault on python 3 - Gohlke binaries

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Sat Jan 26 12:20:20 CST 2013

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Christoph Gohlke <cgohlke@uci.edu> wrote:
> On 1/26/2013 9:52 AM, josef.pktd@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Fixed by https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/404 (merged yesterday
>>
>> Very good, and thanks to Pauli and you for the maintenance work.
>>
>> Josef
>>

> I just uploaded new binaries.

Thanks you for the fast response and all your support of Windows users.

scipy test suite runs without failures or errors (both short
scipy.test() and long nosetests scipy)

However there are again many warnings printed out during the test run

For example several
"ComplexWarning: Casting complex values to real discards the imaginary part"
in scipy.sparse, besides the zero division and similar floating point errors.

Josef