[SciPy-Dev] ipython notebook integration

Surya Kasturi suryak@ieee....
Sun Jul 28 14:37:45 CDT 2013

I just had a quick look into it and made few conclusions..

1. the "Revision" Model contains "description" field which can be happily
used as a place for ipython notebook data!!

But my question is do we need extra "description" field for ipython
notebook files? In that case we need to create another field!!

Thanks