[SciPy-Dev] parametric tests, known failures and skipped tests

Blake Griffith blake.a.griffith@gmail....
Thu Jun 6 01:15:07 CDT 2013

I'm finding quite a few bugs in sparse while I'm adding support for the
bool dtype. I'm using parametric tests to test multiple dtypes while
changing the existing tests minimally. As suggested in the NumPy docs:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/blob/master/doc/TESTS.rst.txt#parametric-tests

Is there a way I can mark one item in a parametric test as a known fail or
skiptest? Otherwise I'll have to fix all these bugs I'm finding, and
implement support for the bool dtype too :)

thanks,