[SciPy-Dev] disabling Accelerate on OS X

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli@gmail....
Tue Jun 11 15:48:49 CDT 2013

Thanks for the pointers on performance, sounds like it will be a mixed bag
in my case as I use both the eigen and solver functionality.   Excuse my
naivety on the topic but would it be possible to not remove support but
encourage binary maintainers to use OpenBLAS instead?

>>> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/2248