[SciPy-Dev] git question: fetch a PR without merging into master

Jacob Vanderplas jakevdp@cs.washington....
Fri Mar 1 15:09:57 CST 2013

Hi Warren,
github offers a little-known cheat sheet on this: go to the bottom of the
PR page, and click the little "i" icon next to the "This pull request can
be automatically merged"  This shows the commands to create a local branch
on your machine and pull down changes associated with the pull request.
  Jake

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Warren Weckesser <warren.weckesser@gmail.com