[SciPy-Dev] scipy.org spam

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Mar 22 06:53:47 CDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There's a "remove spam" action on the wiki, which would be useful right now
> for the scipy.org front page. I don't have or lost the rights for that
> action though. Can someone with the rights to do that press that button?

I'm trying to, but it's rejecting your last valid revision:

Sorry, can not save page because
"[[ImageLink(scipydownloadlogosmb.png,Download)]] ||
[[ImageLink(scipygetstartedsm2b.png,Getting_Started)]] ||
[[ImageLink(scipydoclogosm.png,http://docs.scipy.org)]] ||
[[ImageLink(scipybuglogosm2e.png,BugReport)]] ||
[[ImageLink(feed-icon-100.png,http://planet.scipy.org)]]" is not
allowed in this wiki.

There must be something in the BadContent or LocalBadContent filter
that is triggering on one of these links, but I don't know what it is.

--
Robert Kern