[SciPy-Dev] How to load sample data's respective static files (SPC)

Surya Kasturi suryak@ieee....
Sat Mar 30 11:15:48 CDT 2013

Hi,

Please let me know if you can help me on the below things:

During the development, after loading sample data using ``./manage.py
loaddata sample``

It does load submissions, revisions. However, what about their respective
static files (in case of snippets, libraries) that should be restored to
"static_root/code" directory along with their respective .hg repos

When ever we edit those sample snippets they are raising IOError pointing
to those respective static files..

-- surya