[SciPy-Dev] ANN: SciPy 0.12.0 release candidate 1

Tim Leslie tim.leslie@gmail....
Sat Mar 30 21:08:10 CDT 2013

Hi Ralf,

scipy.misc.pilutil.radon is marked as deprecated and to be removed in
0.12, but is still available:

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/blob/maintenance/0.12.x/scipy/misc/pilutil.py#L456

Should it be removed before the release?

Cheers,

Tim