[SciPy-user] Re: [Numpy-discussion] Sparse matrices

Paul LE TEXIER paul.letexier at free.fr
Fri Aug 2 03:07:05 CDT 2002

May be its stupid, but why don't you use PETSc ?
I think there is a lot of VERY good thinks in this framework,
not only for hight performance computations !

In a near future (ask people from ANL/PETSc) we will have
a PETSc componant (cf. cca-forum.org Common Componant Architecture)
using SIDL (Scientific Interface Description Language).
So many PETSc should be available (even Python !).

Have a lice day.

Greetings,
Paul