[SciPy-user] SciPy build system

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Sun Aug 18 23:17:41 CDT 2002

The file scipy/scipy_distutils/auto_test.py is the basis for the
scoreboard.  It provides much of the infrastructure for building/testing
code based on multiple Python distributions.  It can build code
downloaded via FTP/HTTP or checked out of a CVS repository, so it is
fairly versatile.  Take a look at it.  Tailoring it to your app
shouldn't be too hard and then you can take its output and inject it
into an HTML template.

Regards,
eric

On