[SciPy-user] stats.anova problem

Louis Luangkesorn lluang at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 08:35:58 CST 2002

Hmmm, I see.  Does that mean that noone is using the anova
functions in SciPy?  As an aside, I pulled the stats.py module from
Gary Strangman's site.  The anova in his version (0.4) runs (he has
a test suite that calls all of his functions, somewhat like what
the random number generator test suite does.)  Something must have
happened when stats.py changed to 0.5.

Oh, if I follow up to this, I will go to the scipy-dev list.  But
first I have a proposal to get out. . .

Louis

http://www.scipy.net/pipermail/scipy-dev/2001-November/date.html
>and mails  with subject "State of stats modules?"
>

>--
>Magnus Lyckå, Thinkware AB

=====
When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?    Psalm 8:3-4
Y!M, AOL, jabber.com: lluang