[SciPy-user] weave install problems.

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Wed Jul 24 17:32:11 CDT 2002

Hey Russell,

It looks like your still having troubles importing Numeric.  Try the
following:

>>> import Numeric
>>> import weave

If the first works, but the 2nd doesn't, saying it can't find Numeric,
then weave might be munging the PYTHONPATH in some way that it isn't
finding it.  It does play with the path some, but I have never seen it
break the path so that other modules aren't found.

Eric

On