[SciPy-user] scipy workshop

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Thu Jun 27 15:10:19 CDT 2002

Andy,

As of 2:50pm CST we are up to 19 registrants for the workshop (so tell all
your friends and colleagues to register).

Ability to pay the registration fee online is still about a week away.
We'll email all the registrants at that time.

To enable people to firm up travel plans, we've decided to confirm spots for
the first 40 registrants who sign up.  If we have more than 10 additional
registrants, the remaining attendees will be subjectively chosen (since
we're limited to 50).

I'll post this policy to the web this afternoon.

I'll forward a copy of the mail you should have gotten confirming your
registration to you privately.

Thanks,

Travis