[SciPy-user] Problem with plt.plot()

Simon Duane simon.duane at npl.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 16:05:21 CST 2003

Any chance of releasing a build of scipy that will install over standard
Python 2.3, as opposed to the Enthought edition?

Cheers
Simon

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Teddington, Middlesex, United Kingdom TW11 0LW.