[SciPy-user] more OSX build problems

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Mon Dec 22 11:08:25 CST 2003

Make sure the following is in your CFLAGS environmental variable:

-framework vecLib

in fact, my CFLAGS looks like this:

-faltivec -lcc_dynamic -framework vecLib

Let me know if this does not help.

C.

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia