[SciPy-user] Instructions for installing SciPy on OSX

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Fri Apr 23 10:24:43 CDT 2004

I have created relatively detailed instructions for installing SciPy on
OSX in my member's folder of the new SciPy site, borrowing heavily from
Pearu's windows instructions. I have submitted this page for publication
to the SciPy gods, so hopefully it will be made available soon. Please let
me know if you find any errors or inconsistencies.

Chris

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia