[SciPy-user] errorbar plot in gplt

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 26 13:00:52 CDT 2004

>>>>> "danny" == danny shevitz <danny_shevitz at yahoo.com> writes:

    danny> Howdy, Can anyone post a simple snippet of code to get a
    danny> working errorbar plot in gplt? I keep trying things but my
    danny> machine keeps crashing hard (gnuplot burns 100% cpu). I've
    danny> been looking at the new_plot code and I can't tell if
    danny> asymmetric error bars are possible. Does anyone know?

Not an answer to your question ... but just wanted to point out that
matplotlib does symmetric and asymmetric x and y error bars.  See
examples/errorbar_demo.py in the src distribution if you're interested

  http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net

JDH